Saturday, November 1, 2008

Colorado Bound

Well, the cats out of the bag! Jesse and I (and Briggs) are moving to Colorado at the end of this school year. Jesse graduates in May and I finish the school year the first week in June, then we're off! We're really excited about being close to Jesse's family but sad to leave my family, California, and our friends. We prayed about it and really feel like Colorado is where we need to be. So, Colorado, here we come!

6 comments:

The Hoskins said...

You're gonna love it! We'll miss you, but that's just the way it goes.

Anita said...

What's up with Colorado?! It must be a great place because everyone seems to move there. We'll miss you guys!

Alex said...

We are so excited for you guys. You will both be missed very much especailly by my children and us of course :)

KimberlyGanir said...

Awww that sucks! We will miss you guys so much, but I'm sure you will have a great time.

van den Eikhof said...

Hello Jesse and Amanda- We just found your blog. Looks like you are both doing well. We're jealous that you have a boxer. That's the type of dog that we want to get eventually...once we're out of an apartment. We hope that all goes well with getting ready to move to Colorado. It was good to see what you two are up to.
Amy & Cory

Elliott's said...

Congrats to you. I know that this is what you both really wanted. I am happy for you!