Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag...You're It!!!

So, I've never played this game before...not on a blog at least. I had to call Sarah and find out what I was supposed to do. Anyway, here we go!

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Starting my junior year of high school. Go Cougars!
2. Living with my mom in Orange County, CA.
3. Hating my Dad's girlfriend. Grrrr!
4. Dating a guy who my mom thought was a jerk... she was right!
5. Going to High School Football Games.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work.
2. Assess my students to get their report cards done.
3. Go to the chiropractor.
4. Try to collect donations from local businesses for our school's Silent Auction.
5. Go to bed early.

5 of my favorite snacks:
1. Dr. Pepper (Or as Jesse calls it: "Nectar of the Gods")
2. Bold and Zesty Chex Mix (I pick out the chex cereal...it's the best part.)
3. Snickers Ice Cream Bars (I could eat 5 in one sitting.)
4. Sushi...Is that a snack?
5. String Cheese (Always good to just grab and go!)

5 jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter/Nanny
2. Gap
3. Toy Store
4. Sylvan Learning Center
5. Kindergarten Teacher

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a house for both my mom and dad
2. Buy a new car
3. Build the house of my dreams
4. Take Jesse to Hawaii
5. Surprise Jessi with a trip to Korea

5 things that made me laugh this week:
1. Briggs was in the backseat of my car and he was trying to scratch an itch. Jesse hit the brakes and Briggs fell of the seat.
2. I have a really animated student and every time I finish modeling how to do an activity, he says in a loud voice, "You did it Mrs. Williams!!!!" He also gives me a little applause. It's nice to have my very own cheerleader!
3. Getting Briggs' girlfriend, Shelby, to give a little "Boxer howl". It's pretty cute.
4. Sign Waving with Wes Goring. Wes makes me nearly pee my pants every time I talk to him. He's a funny guy!
5. I hope no one gets offended, but this joke made me laugh:

"A lady walked into a pharmacy and told the pharmacist that she needed some cyanide.

The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband.

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Oh, have mercy -- I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law!

I'll lose my license, they'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not, you can NOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well, now. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

5 people I tag to answer these questions:
This is a very hard question when you are the last of all your friends to be tagged.
1. Emily
2. You,
3. and You,
4. and You,
5. and You!

I'm done! Yay Me!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I am so not offended by that joke...it's pretty funny. Good job on completing your task :) I can be your cheerleader too...go amanda go!