So I decided to look at everyone's blogs this morning and catch up. While browsing I always look at the "Friends & Family" list to see who's there and when people last updated their blog. There were some who last updated 17 hours ago, 2 days ago, 4 days ago, and then there's me...5 weeks ago!!! Can you tell that the school year has begun? I haven't been that interesting lately anyway because my life has been school, school, and more school...but here's the update.
I have 25 kindergarteners in my class right now. Last Monday I just got the news that we are adding a new K/1 combo class which means my count will go down to 18. Hallelujah!!! (I can hear the angels singing!) So, it's survival of the fittest until the new teacher is hired....Right now, I think the students are winning!
Besides that I started scrapbooking for the first time a week ago. I told my mother-in-law that I would make her and I a scrapbook of Alaska and give it to her for Christmas! Ummm, note to self, don't make a commitment to finish a project in 4 months that would normally take someone a year! Anyway, I've been bit by the scrapbooking bug thanks to my friends at work. I was thinking that anyone who's into scrapbooking should all get together once or twice a month and have a Crop/Girls Night. What do you think? Anyone interested?
Well, I'll try to be better at updating, but I won't make any promises! Tah, Tah!
3 comments:
I'll invite you to my house the next time I do one! Soon, very soon!!
Jesse, almost done eh? Awesome man, thats exciting. This December I will be applying to nursing school so, I will have about 3 years of that. Man, school is never ending I swear. That's neat your wife is a teacher. what a wonderful job.
I REALLY need to finish Tyson's first year book, so I am up to a srap night!
Post a Comment