Jesse ~ Amanda ~ Kylie
Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love her name. Today is a great day to be born. Kylie shares a birthday with Cory.
She is SO SWEET!! Congratulations you two! You will be amazing parents:)
she is precious...congrats
I am so happy for you both! You will be amazing parents to your beautiful baby Kylie <3Hugs -Carol & Duane
She is absolutely adorable!! I hope you all are doing well and CONGRATS!! You two are going to make GREAT parents!!
Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Congrats! She looks like Jessie!
She is gorgeous! Congrats!!
Congrats you Amanda and Jesse! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful and I love her name. Today is a great day to be born. Kylie shares a birthday with Cory.
She is SO SWEET!! Congratulations you two! You will be amazing parents:)
she is precious...congrats
I am so happy for you both! You will be amazing parents to your beautiful baby Kylie <3
Hugs -Carol & Duane
She is absolutely adorable!! I hope you all are doing well and CONGRATS!! You two are going to make GREAT parents!!
Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to meet her!!!
Congrats! She looks like Jessie!
She is gorgeous! Congrats!!
Congrats you Amanda and Jesse! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment