Friday, July 11, 2008

Alaska Preparation!!

So I believe the countdown to our Alaska trip is 1 week and 1 day (look at the ticker at the bottom of the site). Today Jesse and I are going to go look for water proof hiking boots because it is supposed to rain majority of the time we are there. We are also going to go whale watching and fishing, which of course means WATER!! Being the Southern California girl that I am, I already found some really comfortable shoes to go hiking in, unfortunately they are not waterproof. I tried to convince Jesse that they'll do and that I won't be uncomfortable, but HE WON! So we get to go out again and find a different pair.
Ladies, Get this! He had the nerve to tell me that I will only be allowed to take one pair of shoes with me on our two and a half week trip....WHAT?! I know, BLASPHEMY, right? This battle is, of course, not over. I'll keep you updated on this one!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

You're going to Alaska?! So lucky!!! I love your blog, by the way. Come check out mine!
nateandsan.blogspot.com

The Hoskins said...

Ummm, I'm still waiting for the letters to be up on the blog. It's been like 2 hours since you mentioned it. Get on it Amanda!!