Well, I suppose I should catch up on this blog... considering Christmas was almost three months ago! We had a great Christmas filled with traditions that we decided we wanted to continue to recognize with our family.
One tradition was that we got together with Jesse's family and read and acted out the Nativity in the scriptures. Since Kylie was the newest baby in our family at the time, she was baby Jesus. (Apparently baby Jesus liked to play with His feet!) Our niece Bailey was set on being Mary, so Jesse was Joseph so that he could hold the baby. They were a comical couple! I ended up being the narrator, and photographer, thus there's no evidence of me being there... maybe not such a bad thing! This is always a fun event and quite hysterical!
Kylie made out like a bandit of course. She got a big toy box from Grandma Kim and a really cute bear from Grandpa Ken, which she loves, loves, loves!
2 comments:
So cute!! Love the family photo!! I love the nativity photos as well.
It's neat to hear about family Christmas traditions and the enjoyment of being with family. Kylie is growing up and such a cute baby.
Way to go Elder Williams!
Post a Comment