Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Kylie Facts

FACT: Kylie is notorious for screaming in her car seat, THE WHOLE WAY HOME. It is a joy to ride in the car with her...not so much.
We have adjusted her straps and got her some new toys. She is just now starting to get better. We thought we'd snap a quick picture of her simultaneously being happy and in her car seat.
Last week we had a tear- and scream-free ride. What a milestone! We are hoping that she grows out of this soon, otherwise our 15 hour drive to California in November will be a really long trip!

FACT: Kylie loves taking a bath, and we love messing with her soapy hair! I love that she is such a water baby.
FACT: I love this picture. She sure is rockin' the mohawk!

2 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

I am sorry, that is no fun to listen to a screaming baby in the car. I am glad she is doing a bit better, hopefully that will continue for you.

Kassi Luck said...

I love the soapy mohawk!!