Anyway, I'm 15 weeks PREGNANT. We've already made it a lot further than the last one, so things are looking promising. I was a bit nervous to tell people because last time I did, we lost the baby shortly after. We've had one ultrasound and just this week heard the heartbeat again...so I think this pregnancy is going well. My due date is July 4th. So, expect updates on this subject as we get them. We find out what we're having next month. I'm too OCD not to find out.
9 comments:
Yay!!! Congratulations you guys! You will make awesome parents:) Good luck!
YAY!!!! So exciting! I'm due the month after you are... We can be pregnant buddies! I'm SO SO SO excited for you guys!!!!
That's so exciting, congrats to you guys!!
Congratulations! :)
I am so so so so so so so happy for you two. Good things come to those who wait and wait. Keep us updated. You guys will be great parents.
WAHOOOOO!!!!!
Sooooooooooooo excited!! Can't wait to see the little guy or girl!!!!
DUDE!!!!! Congrats! I hope you were going to call me soon jesse!
Amanda! I am so excited for you guys. I know that you have wanted this for so long and I could not wish better news for you.
You will be an amazing mother and Jesse a great father! Congrats to you both :)
Love,
Em
Post a Comment